7. Describe your jealous thought?
Please write your answer on a piece of paper or in a word processor.
Help & Information
When you become jealous, there is often a thought behind it. Try to describe the thought.
Maybe you relate to some of these jealous thoughts:
• My partner will meet someone who is more interesting than me.
• I know my partner will leave me. It is just a matter of time.
• My partner is always flirting with someone.
• When my partner is on the internet or phone (SMS), I think something is going on.
• When my partner attends a party, something bad will happen.
• When my partner sees his or her friends, some of them will flirt with him/her.